Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Our Mini Vacation at Canyon Cove Hotel and Spa Batangas

To my family, the month of April is all about vacation. R&R and celebration of our son's birthday. My son turned 12 last month and we celebrated it at Canyon Cove Hotel and Spa.



It was unplanned. I never thought of going there to celebrate my son's birthday but the timing was so good when I saw the resort's promo from Metrodeal. I bought 2 vouchers for a 3/D 2/N stay.



I read mixed reviews about this resort and prior to that we've been to Pico de Loro (the rival high-end resort in Nasugbu, Batangas) the same month. When we arrived at CC, I can't help but compare it to PDL. The beachfront, sand and clearness of seawater in CC is definitely way better than PDL. Beach sand in CC is creamy beige while in PDL it's rough and grayish. 




When it comes to the pool, there's only 2 in CC while in PDL there's 5. But that didn't matter to us because we love the beach! We spent most of our time on the beach. 




I must admit I was so scared to do this dahil baka tumaob kami pero kinaya ko at ang saya pala hahaha! My son kept on telling me to relax and even taught me how to hold the paddle correctly so we can speed up hahaha!



When it comes to food, there's only 1 restaurant in CC while in PDL you can choose different restaurants from the beach club and country club. The good thing is you can go out from CC and eat at the town proper which is only around 5 minutes away from the resort. In PDL you can't do that because the resort is far away from the town, which means you have no choice but to buy food in their restaurants. On our first day we had our dinner at the resort's restaurant and on the 2nd day we had our brunch outside the resort and then dinner and breakfast again at their restaurant.



Our mini vacation in Canyon Cove was truly relaxing and memorable. We enjoyed our stay there a lot that I'm very sure we're coming back again.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts